Potato Cheese Balls is a very tasty snack that you can have with a cup of hot tea or coffee. Its a favourite of most kids. I had a pack of cheese lying in my fridge. At first, I thought I would make Pasta then I changed my mind and made these Potato Cheese Balls. I have added Processed cheese but you can even add cheddar cheese. You can serve this with mint chutney. Although, I served it with ketchup.
When you are cooking the potatoes, Do not overcook them. Else it will turn soggy and your cheese balls will break apart while frying. Also, after you cook the potatoes place it in a colander and let it cool down completely. I have added Gram flour or besan in this but you can add cornflour too.
- Boiled Potatoes 2 medium size
- Grated Cheese ½ cup
- Chaat masala powder ¼ Tsp
- Garam Masala Powder 1 Tsp
- Green chillies 2
- Coriander leaves chopped ¼ cup
- Salt to taste
- Gram flour 1 Tbsp
- Oil for deep frying
- Take boiled potatoes in a bowl or a thali.
- Mash it with a fork.
- Add chaat masala powder, Garam masala powder, cheese, Chopped Green chillies, Chopped coriander leaves, Salt and Gram flour.
- Mix it well.
- Make small balls out of it.
- Deep fry in oil until golden brown.
- Serve it with ketchup or chutney
Stepwise pictures Of Potato Cheese Balls:
Take boiled potatoes in a bowl or a thali.
Mash it with a fork.
Add chaat masala powder,
Finely Chopped Green Chillies,
Garam Masala Powder,
Chopped coriander leaves,
Salt and Gram flour.
Mix it well.
Make small balls out of it.
Deep fry in oil until golden brown.
Serve it with ketchup or chutney.